The Chemical Brothers have promo’d a visual filmed at the band’s recent sold-out London shows at Alexandra Palace, with the new live track entitled “MAH”. Along with being released digitally, “MAH” will also be released as a limited 12” vinyl - a double A-side with their previous single, “Free Yourself”.
Directed by Marcus Lyall and featuring visuals created by Adam Smith & Marcus, the clip captures a taste of the band’s live spectacle, regarded as one of the best shows in the world right now.
The Chemical Brothers have sold more than 12 million albums and six million singles worldwide. They have had six No. 1 albums in the U.K. and were the first electronic act ever to receive a GRAMMY, winning in the Best Rock Instrumental Performance category for “Block Rockin’ Beats” – the first of their four GRAMMY wins.
- SUN 12 PEPSI CENTER WTC, MEXICO CITY, MX
- WED 15 THE SHRINE EXPO HALL, LA, CA
- THU 16 THE GREEK THEATRE, LA, CA
- FRI 17 BILL GRAHAM CIVIC AUDITORIUM SF CA
- FRI 24 THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS - ALL POINTS EAST 2019
- THU 11 MAD COOL FESTIVAL, MADRID, SPAIN
- SAT 13 NOS ALIVE FESTIVAL LISBON PORTUGAL
- THU 18 DEICHBRAND FESTIVAL, CUXHAVEN, DE